Friday, August 28, 2009

Changing things up a bit...

First of all I want to say thank you to all of you that loyally follow and check out Just M Images. Since taking over Salt Lake Daily Photo at the beginning of the year I have tried to remain posting on both this blog and SLDP daily, but there are times it gets to be a bit of a stretch and I end up posting pictures I like but am not in love with. So, with that being said I have decided to make a little change.

Since I have started doing more portraits (still not as many as I would like, but I'm getting there). I have decided this blog "Just M Images" will now be for updates and sneak peaks on the portrait shoots I do. Therefore the posting will be much more sporadic. To continue seeing daily photos in and around Salt Lake please check out Salt Lake Daily Photo and follow me there.

Thanks again to all of you for your comments and support. This adventure in photography has been excellent to this point and will only get better (fingers crossed)!

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

WOW!
Beautiful colors, stuning image.