Sunday, July 20, 2008

A week into the self-improvement process...

And still going strong.

Maybe a week isn't much to get excited about but for me... it's a great start.

After years and years of avoiding exercise at all costs, I have stepped out of the house and either walked or biked a few miles four times this week. I have also become a fan of the Jordan River Parkway. I had a great walk down there this morning, mid 80's, a couple rain drops and 3 miles later... a feeling of accomplishment.

Another item on the agenda today... coffee with a friend. Amidst the conversation he asked what I would change about my life if I could change one thing. Initially I said it would be my weight which is still right on top. But... there have got to be other things right... I'm far from perfect. Well not far, but.... Anyway, in this quest of self-improvement it's time to really work on determining what's good and what need some work. So stay tuned. It's time to start figuring out what really needs to change.

No comments: